The Head Cross Country Coach is responsible for the strategic development and management of a world-class Cross Country program. Success of this position will be measured both by individual and team goals. Valor seeks to continually advance the passions and dreams of each student athlete to compete at the highest level possible.
- Pursue full devotion to Christ and live a life that reflects that authenticity.
- Model the fruits of the spirit in communications, relationships and daily work.
- Demonstrate teachability and a willing heart for service.
- Embody others-centered, servant-leadership in all interactions.
- Be relationally involved in the life/lives of our students with a heart of service and mission.
- Seamlessly and deliberately integrate Biblical truth and Christian values into daily work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous outstanding experience in coaching Cross Country.