- High ethical and professional standards.
- Direct a successful grade 9-12 program and oversee all facets of an entire community youth program.
- 3 years of High School coaching experience
- Be a role model for high school student-athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging student-athletes to compete in other programs.
- Develop and implement an off-season program.
- Manage all aspects of the high school program including training, practice schedules and routines.
- Hire and oversee a staff of assistant coaches
- Provide regular communication with parents/families
- Regularly track the academic progress of all student athletes in the program and facilitate necessary supports to ensure their academic eligibility.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports and encourage athletes to compete in other programs.
- Develop and implement an off-season program for athletics.
The District prohibits discrimination based on race; national or ethnic origin; color; sex; religion; age; sexual orientation; gender expression or identity; pregnancy; marital status; familial status; economic status or source of income; mental or physical disability or perceived disability; or military service.