- Arkansas Licensure Where Required.
- Create an Effective Culture for Learning.
- Ability to Promote Positive Public Relations.
- Capable to Work Individually with Accountability.
- Strong Work Ethic, Confidentiality, Loyalty.
- Sustain Professional Responsibilities.
- Pleasant Disposition.
- Communicate with Students and Families.
Green Forest School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.