- Follows the rules and regulations of the school and league of participation.
- Attend mandatory preseason rules meetings.
- Attend post-season coaches' meetings.
- Meet with the Athletic Director regularly throughout the season to discuss progress.
- Time-sensitive communication with the Athletic Director.
- Utilize provided development opportunities provided by the Athletic Director and Network Athletic Director.
- Organize, schedule, and supervise practice sessions (min. 2x/week)
- Communicate any practice changes to the Athletic Director.
- Manage staff of assistant coaches and any managers.
- Supervise and be responsible for the equipment in your sport including handing out and collecting uniforms.
- Experience preferred, demonstrable understanding of the sport seeking to coach
- Teamwork and teambuilding skills.
- Communication skills.
- Unwavering commitment to growing personally and professionally as an anti-racist and anti-oppressive organization.