Bethel Schools are committed to creating safe, caring, mutually respectful environments where all students are honored and valued for their diverse cultural backgrounds, strengths, and abilities in every instructional practice and school activity to support academic achievement and student success.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- High ethical and professional standards.
- The presence to be a role model for high school student athletes.
- A commitment to academic excellence and achievement for all student-athletes in the program.
- Demonstrated ability to lead young athletes.
- A highly tuned ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in organization, time management, and public relations.
The Head Football Coach will be responsible for the following:
- Manage all aspects of their high school team including practice/game organization.
- Work closely with other sport coaches in promoting multi-sport athletes and facility use/scheduling.
- Provide regular communication with parents/families/school personnel.
- Regularly track the academic progress of all student athletes in the program and facilitate necessary supports to ensure their academic eligibility.
The Bethel School District, an equal opportunity employer, complies with provisions of the various civil rights laws, such as the Fair Employment Practice Act, Title IX Regulations and Section 504 of PL 93.112 in employment and educational programs and activities.