Provide leadership to develop and maintain a high quality Football program that is consistent with the mission statement of the Gladstone athletic department.
- Prior successful head coaching experience preferred.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and moral character.
- Possesses interpersonal skills to work positively with parents, staff and students.
- Follows District and OSAA policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to organize large groups and to lead fundraising efforts.
- NFHS Certification.
- OSAA Safety Certification.
- Be consistent, firm and fair when disciplining an athlete.
- Provide supervision of athletes at all times and maintain security of locker room area.
- Work cooperatively with other programs and the school administration.
- Work cooperatively with the staff at Gladstone High School to support their needs.
- Provide high school student/athletes with off-season programs, including strength and conditioning, which will help them develop their full potential.
- Attend all coaches’ and league meetings.
- Follow District policy when submitting requests for equipment purchases.