- Design and execute an off-season and pre-season strength and conditioning program.
- Design and execute the teams offensive and defensive strategy.
- Set a tone for coaches and players that is positive and disciplined.
- Design and execute efficient practices that make the best use of limited time.
- Develop teamwork and strong leadership among players.
- Mentor and evaluate assistant coaches and junior varsity and middle school coaches.
- Ensure that the fundamentals being taught to junior varsity and middle school players are preparing them for the varsity team.
- Promote the football program on campus and recruit players at all levels.
- Develop a comprehensive four-year plan for building the total football program.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a minimum of a bachelors degree.
- Qualify for a Commercial Drivers License within a specified time.
- Posses excellent communication skills, both oral and written.