The Head Football Coach shall assume the overall responsibilities of the football program, teaching of assigned classes, and other coaching responsibilities as agreed upon. The selected individual will be expected to communicate with students/athletes as well as coaching staff, faculty, administration, and community. Candidates will be expected to enforce, advocate and model appropriate behavior, character traits, and educational values.
- Three years of successful football coaching experience at the high school level or equivalent experience at higher levels.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental skills and techniques, as well as the advanced techniques of the sport.
- Demonstrate successful ability to teach, enforce, advocate and model appropriate behavior, character traits, and educational values to student-athletes.
- Demonstrate successful ability to organize and supervise student-athletes and a total football program.
- Demonstrate successful management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate successful ability to work with parent groups, school staff, administrators, student and community members.
- Demonstrate successful experience working with and directing a coaching staff.