This is a responsible position that requires working with students, faculty, administrators and parents in the implementation of the boys' football program. The work is under the direction of the Athletic Director and involves general overall responsibility for the total football program.
- Required Experience or Training.
- Valid Illinois Teaching, School Administrator, Substitute Teaching, School Psychologist, School Counselor, School Social Worker Certificate, or ASEP or NFHS Certification.
- Knowledge of the sport.
- Previous successful coaching experience in assigned sports.
- Directs and assumes general responsibility for the total football program.
- Demonstrates supervisory and organizational skills associated with the implementation of a quality program.
- Demonstrates cooperation, friendliness and enthusiasm toward students, faculty, fellow coaches, and the public sector.
- Demonstrates strong public relations skills.
- Motivates fellow coaches and student athletes by example.
- Plans, coordinates, supervises, and conducts a football program based on the latest evidence of knowledge and skill about the game.