The Head Football Coach will lead and organize the high school soccer program. Lead in establishing an environment in which student athletes can gain self-esteem and develop a positive self-image.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct and supervise organization of practice sessions during the regulated season; to include seasonal goals and objectives.
- Work cooperatively with parents, other coaches, staff, administration and support programs.
- Assists the Athletic Director in maintaining the care for athletic facilities and aid in preparation of the facilities for athletic competition.
- Assists Athletic Director in purchasing equipment, supplies and uniforms for the Wy'East Middle School Football program.
- Assists Athletic Director in game scheduling when needed.
- Previous experience coaching youth, middle school or high school Football.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish helpful.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree Preferred.