- Coach students in the fundamentals and techniques of the sport, in sportsmanship, and proper place of sports in learning discipline and team cooperation.
- Lead a team of assistant coaches to develop safe and quality standards of performace and practices as student athletes and teams.
- Develop great parental and community relationships.
- Successfully lead fundrasing efforts as needed.
- Comply with CHSSA guidelines and regulations - and assure all assistant coaches and the entire program comply as well.
- Assist in the development of successful Adams 14 feeders systems.
- Attend clinics and conferences to keep updated in current trends in the sport.
- Assist with supervision of athletes and adjunct personnel assigned to the team.
- Must be a certificated teacher or eligible for a letter of authorization as an expert in the field.
- Must hold a current Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSSA) Coach Certification.
- Must have current Concussion Course training.
- Must hold a current First Aid Card and a valid CPR certification.