- The desire and ability to work with young people in a positive manner.
- Such additions to the qualifications that the Board may find it appropriate and acceptable.
- Experience as Head Varsity Football or Assistant Coach, at the high school (or collegiate) level preferred.
- Must obtain all required coaching certifications and have a current Pupil Activity Permit through the Ohio Department of Education (ODE).
- Candidates interested in the position should submit a Program Booklet to include: Coach Philosophy; Academic Improvement Program, Strength Training Program, Year-Round Calendar, 2-A-Day Practice Schedule Sample; After School Practice Schedule Sample; Football Specific Rules/Discipline Philosophy; Junior High Organizational Plan; and 3 letters of recommendation.
- Successful BCI/FBI Check.
The Trumbull County Educational Service Center Governing Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or genetic information in employment or the provision of services.