- Determine the system of play to be used.
- Develop and implement an off-season program for athletes.
- Advocate for multi-sport athletes.
- Develop a plan for the middle school and youth football programs.
- Responsible for sports academic improvement/accountability.
- Hold all student athletes and coaching staff to high expectations.
- Teach high school level courses.
- Communicates with parents as necessary.
- Follows District standards including reporting concerns, abuse and infractions of student handbook policies.
- Possess the characteristics and understanding to be an effective member of an educational support team.
- Comprehend and follow oral and written instructions and complete work within established time lines.
- Communicate with appropriate student age group requiring the exercise of both empathetic and disciplinarian approaches.
- Maintain a confidential, non-preferential manner an non-judgmental attitude towards the students, staff, and program.