Within the framework of the entire athletic program, provides leadership in the ongoing development and improvement of his coaching area through coordination, planning, evaluation, and implementation of programs.
- Maintain current certification through the Professional Teaching Standards Board (PTSB)
- Maintain all appropriate certifications (CPR, First Aid) and immunizations.
- Knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, statutes, policies and procedures and ability to determine appropriateness of compliance in situations.
- Assists in the coordination of all programs (7-12).
- Plans and administers staff responsibilities, staff plans, seasonal plans, and scouting duties if applicable.
- Maintains liaison and active participation with other community activities, i.e., recreation.
- Assists in the recruitment, screening, hiring, training, and assignment of coaching staff.
- Assists in the ongoing evaluation of the coaching staff.