Direct and manage the campus extracurricular athletic program and oversee football program. Provide instruction and coach students to develop skills and ability to excel in sport(s) assigned. Contribute to education program as a whole and to growth of students involved in athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Valid Texas teaching certificate.
- Current first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillator (AED) certificate.
- Clear and valid Texas commercial driver’s license with Passenger (P) and School Bus (S) endorsements (optional).
- Knowledge of coaching techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of University Interscholastic League (UIL) rules.
- Ability to instruct and supervise student athletes.
- Ability to pass U.S. Department of Transportation alcohol and drug tests and annual physical (include if bus driving duties are required).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.