- Evidence of successful competitive playing and/or coaching experience.
- Must be 21 years old per WIAA regulations.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
- Ability to obtain a Pullman School District Type II driver’s license upon hire.
- College/University training or experience in the activity.
- Coaching experience at the middle school level or higher.
The Pullman School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employee has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Assistant Superintendent, Pullman School District Administrative Offices, 240 SE Dexter Street, Pullman, WA 99163, (509) 332-3144, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations in the application process by contacting the Human Resources Manager at (509) 332-3584.