Drakes Creek Middle School
open until filled
To coach various middle and high school sports. Provide supervision of assigned assistant coaches.
1. High School diploma, or G.E.D. certificate.
2. 64 semester hours (minimum) of college credit; or completion of approved KHSAA professional development training as specified in ByLaw 27.
3. 21 Years of Age.
4. Has met requirements of a criminal records check as specified by Kentucky State Law.
5. Has met health requirements as specified in district personnel policy.
6. Successful completion of first aid course and CPR certification, as well as any other applicable training requirements as specified by KHSAA ByLaw 27.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of sporting rules, regulations and guidelines.
CRITICAL SKILLS/EXPERTISE REQUIRED:
1. Fundamentals of various sports.
2. Health and Safety regulations.
3. Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.