Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build successful 9-12 basketball program and oversee all facets of the program.
- Vertically align the program from K-12 basketball.
- Be a role model for high school student athletes.
- Cooperate with other school-sponsored sports by encouraging athletes to compete in winter and spring programs.
- Develop and implement an off-season and summer program.
- Monitor the academic progress and attendance of the basketball players.
- Lead Girls Basketball coaches and players in the support of other HVHS teams and events.
- Be a team player among all coaches in the athletic program.
- Working knowledge of the game of Basketball that will allow growth for the student- athlete and the overall program for TRSD.
- Applicants need to demonstrate, model and teach strong work ethic, provide academic support, be a team and individual character builder, demonstrate organization skills in practice planning and communicate effectively with players, coaches, parents and school administration.
- Successful applicants will be required to build and implement program standards & procedures based on the “Building Character through Sport” philosophy from Bruce Brown.
THREE RIVERS SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.