Under the general supervision of the Athletic Director, instructs student-athletes in the fundamentals of Beach Volleyball preparing them for competition. The head coach supervises and coordinates all levels of the Girls Beach Volleyball Program and is responsible for coordinating all administrative, financial, and personnel aspects of the program.
- Administer and oversee all levels and functions of the beach volleyball program.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality program founded on sound principles of beach volleyball, strong team values, hard work, commitment, loyalty, honesty, respect, sportsmanship, all to the glory to Jesus.
- Establish the fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques to be taught by the staff.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities under school policies and applicable laws. Duties include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, coaching, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Approve time cards on schedule; assures assistant coaches comply with school payroll procedures and government wage and hour laws.
- Work with performance coaches to plan and direct physical conditioning programs.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND CLEARANCES:
- Valid Fingerprint, CPR, TB, and First Aid Certifications.
- Ministry Safe Clearance.
- Valid California Drivers License.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Certificate.
- NFHS Concussion in Sports Certificate.
- NFHS Heat Illness Prevention Certificate.