- Meets all mandated health requirements.
- A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
- Relevant coaching experience. Knowledgeable about interscholastic athletic program regulations.
- Completion of state activity supervisory permit requirements (e.g., first aid/CPR, etc.).
- Displays enthusiasm and exhibits interest in coaching.
- Keeps winning in perspective.
- Responsible for team performance which is consistent with ability level of participants.
- Teaches individual performance consistent with fundamental skills at every level of play. Works with athletes to improve personal and teamwork skills.
- Treats participants fairly and consistently.
- Respects personal privacy. Maintains the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Displays acts of sportsmanship, ethics, and integrity towards visiting coaches, athletes, spectators, and officials.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times, and demonstrates self -control and poise in all areas relating to coaching.
- Develops respect from players by example in appearance, manners, behavior, language, and conduct at all times.
The Granville Exempted Village School District Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer.