The Head Coach is responsible for the athletic program. The coach is responsible for the organization and supervision of the program including budgeting, ordering, inventory, player supervision, awards, team rosters, and equipment management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and supervise the program including budgeting, ordering, inventory, player supervision, awards, team rosters, and equipment management.
- Participate in athletic registrations.
- Issue and care of sports equipment during and after season.
- Compile eligibility lists and other reports.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of specific sport fitness, safety methods, and techniques.
- Ability to commit to an athletic program that fosters the self-worth and self-esteem of all participants.
- Ability to teach sports theory and technique.
- Ability to model good sportsmanship at all times.
- Ability to promote teamwork, fair play, and success.
- Ability to willingly support and foster the mission of the Sultan School District.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and administration.
- Ability to communicate, implement, and uphold district athletic standards.