Southwest Christian School is looking for a Head Girls' Soccer Coach for the 2023-2024 academic year. The Soccer Coach will serve as a key member of the athletic coaching staff and be responsible for all aspects of program development and staff mentorship. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and have a clear vision for the continued success of the girls' soccer program while placing a high emphasis on player development.
Personal & Spiritual Characteristics:
- Is deeply committed to a consistent daily walk with our Savior, Jesus Christ through prayer, devotional study, and church membership.
- Demonstrates the spiritual maturity, academic ability, and personal leadership qualities to “train up a child in the way he should go” (Proverbs 22:6).
- Recognizes the role of the parents as primarily responsible before God for their children’s education and commits to be a partner in that endeavor.
- Possesses the ability to work gracefully with parents, students, and other school staff to develop a unified and successful educational program.
- Cooperates with administrators and other school leadership to implement policies and procedures as they pertain to the operation of School activities.
- Demonstrates the ability to accept and carry out responsibilities and make competent, professional decisions.
- Eagerly participates in professional development activities and the evaluation process, with a desire to grow professionally, spiritually, and personally throughout the career in education.
- Maintains a professional personal appearance that is a Christian role model of cleanliness, modesty, good taste, and is in accordance with school policy.