The Head Coach is responsible for the athletic program. The coach is responsible for the organization and supervision of the program including budgeting, ordering, inventory, player supervision, awards, team rosters, and equipment management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and supervise the program including budgeting, ordering, inventory, player supervision, awards, team rosters, and equipment management.
- Participate in athletic registrations.
- Issue and care of sports equipment during and after season.
- Compile eligibility lists and other reports.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Rules Clinic Attendance.
- Continuing Education Standards – 30 hours prior to the 3rd season of coaching for new coaches and 15 hours every three years thereafter.
- Successful coaching experience in appropriate sport.
- Must have excellent moral character.
- Must have excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Valid/current CPR/1st Aid card maintained for the duration of this job.
- Type II Driver’s License or willingness and ability to obtain.
- Successful Washington State Patrol and Federal Bureau of Investigation Fingerprint Clearance.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility in compliance with the Immigrations Reform and Control Act.