The Head Girls Soccer Coach will be in charge of developing and implementing the Girls Soccer program for the Sauk Rapids-Rice School District. He/She will instruct participants, oversee safety, supervise assistant coaches and guide the direction of the Soccer program within the District. The Head Coach will oversee a program of student participants in grades 9-12, but will be involved in all aspects of District ISD No.47 Soccer youth through varsity.
The Head Soccer Coach will also be asked to:
- Coach and instruct students, individually or in groups, regarding the rules, regulations, and proper use of equipment/facility.
- Supervision of assistant coaches and oversight of duties.
- Assess student’s skills and assign line-ups.
- Develop practice schedules.
- Assign duties to subordinate coaches as necessary.
- Observe students during practice and competition to help determine the needs for individual or team improvement.
- Coaching or high-level playing experience in Soccer.
- Organization skills.
- Supervision experience.
- Passion for Soccer.
- Serve as a positive role model for kids.
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certification or the ability to become certified at a District sponsored training.
- 18 years of age.