To provide student athletes the opportunity to develop an appreciation for the value of competition, discipline, hard work, and sportsmanship while serving as a member of a team where all are working toward a common goal.
- Develop a plan to maintain positive relations with student-athletes and build high number of student-athletes who participate in the program each year.
- Cooperate with the administration and keep them well-informed about all aspects of the program, particularly potential concerns.
- Build a strong coaching staff that has defined responsibilities, works well together, and supports each other.
- Promote the total athletic program by supporting other coaches and their programs.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the staff, booster club, parents, cheerleaders, music department, media, and the public
- Strive to fit in well at school and help school achieve its goals in the areas.
- Idaho Teacher Certification or NFHS/ASEP certified.
- Previous experience as a player and/or coach.