Position is responsible for coaching student athletes in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition.
- Adhere to the NFHS Coaches Code of Ethics.
- Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities.
- Assume complete responsibility for the conduct of their team.
- Assume responsibility for the philosophy and teachings of the entire athletic program, if applicable.
- Be available for contests and practices at the start of the athletic season, Monday through Saturday and some holidays.
- Supervise the use, issuance, return, cleaning, inventory, and storage of equipment, uniforms, and supplies.
- Submit equipment and supply requests to the Athletic Director.
- Some experience in organized swim at the club, select, modified, junior varsity, varsity or college level preferred.
- Must possess effective coaching techniques and skills.
- Must possess knowledge of the rules, regulations, strategies, and techniques of the sport.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school administrators, parents, and students.