The Head Coach provides leadership and expertise regarding the rules, strategies, and techniques for Tennis athletes, utilizing knowledge of the specific equipment, physical fitness and safety to prepare participants mentally and physically to compete at their highest level.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Stay up to date on new techniques and strategies to keep your athletes competitive.
- Prepare successful practice and game plans.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the assistant Coaches.
- Encourage student participation and establish rapport.
- Motivate athletes to achieve maximum potential.
- Maintain equipment and uniforms inventory before and after season.
- Supervise all areas of participation including but not limited to: gyms, tennis courts, locker room or buses, etc.
- Work with the Activities Director in setting up yearly schedules.
- Work collaboratively with coaching staff, Activities Director, families and community resources.
- Maintains compliance with all rules and regulations of the MSHSL.
- Complies with and supports all school district regulations and policies.