The Head Girls Tennis Coach will work to ensure safety, skill development, and progress of each player during off-season and in season workouts/practices including the monitor and support of academics. Reports directly to the Athletic Director.
- Organize players for pre-season and post-season meetings.
- Maintain good relations with parents, officials, volunteers and fans.
- Participate in community services opportunities as well as being an active participant in fundraising.
- Organize and plan various camps and clinics to help develop athletes and coaches.
- Be Certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Effectively communicate and work with students, administrators, staff, parents, and the community.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the athletic policy at Randolph Public Schools.
- Be a positive role model and motivator, exhibit qualities of leadership and organizational ability.
- Communicate with athletic trainer concerning injuries and student playing status
- Monitor and support student-athletes academic progress.
- Must enjoy working with students.
- No experience required.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.