The Head Golf Coach shall have the primary responsibilities to mentor, coach and develop high school Athletes. In collaboration with key stakeholders, the Golf Coach will foster a team environment amongst the athletic community at Loyola.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills. Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, and time management skills. Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse constituents.
- Attention to detail and adaptability to a changing environment is extremely important as well as dependability.
- Manage, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to engage others in difficult conversations and manage conflict.
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information, protect the assets of the institution, act ethically and with integrity, adhere to the administrative and operational policies of Loyola Academy and perform the duties of your position consistent with those policies and the institution’s expectations.
- The position requires a bachelor degree, one to three (1-3) plus years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Previous work at Loyola Academy is preferred.
- All coaches will be required to complete ASEP or NFHS certificate and keep up with IHSA compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, as well as knowledge and understanding of the organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures. Familiar with learning management systems (e.g., Blackbaud) for education.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, ability to maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working nights and weekends.
- Pre-Employment screening is required: criminal background check and drug testing.