This position is responsible for establishing and leading a high school girls's hockey program. This person in this position is expected to set and example of an exceptional professional educator and be ever mindful that the coach represents Austin Public School District and is expected to conduct themselves in an exemplary manner.
- Provide Leadership for the Austin High School Girls Hockey Team and program.
- Forster relationship development with all student athletes to assist in developing life skills throughout the program.
- Prepare successful practice and game plans.
- Organize and lead summer programing within the guild lines of the MSHSL waiver period
- Travel to and from games with the team
- Schedule all transportation for contests (all levels) with the activities office
- Maintain compliance with all rules and regulations of the Minnesota State High School League, Big 9 conference and Austin Public Schools.
- Work Collaboratively with staff, families and the community.