Candidate will assume the role of Head Coach for Girls Wrestling at Riverdale Ridge High School. The coach reports to the Athletic Director who oversees the athletic program.
- Supervision and coaching of student athletes at all levels of the program.
- Supervise and work closely with all assistant and volunteer coaches.
- Communicate with the athletic director and athletic secretary about student athlete's needs, incidents, and all concerns related to the program.
- Will assist in developing a schedule, fund raisers, camps, awards banquet, etc.
- Direct and supervise instructional and conditioning camps throughout the year.
- Responsible for overseeing budget and inventory for the program.
- Communicate with coaching staff, athletes, parents and the community.
- Promote the student athlete and assist with academic eligibility required.
- Previous high school or college level coaching experience required.
- Demonstrated success in coaching athletic programs. Wrestling coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the skills involved with this sport.
- Strong communication and organizational skills including the ability to mediate arguments and give constructive criticism.
- Have, or have the ability to obtain, certification through CHSAA.