American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts. The campus has 42 buildings on two sites approximately 1/2 mile apart with a total of approximately 660,000 gross square feet. Included in the inventory of buildings are student residences for a resident population of 900 students.
- Required Degree(s): Bachelor's degree.
- Preferred Degree(s): Master's degree.
- Required Field of Expertise: 3-5 years coaching experience.
- Required Training/Cert: Ability to pass NCAA recruiting exam within 90 days of employment. Shall maintain current certification in first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automatic external defibrillator (AED) use.
- Required Licensure(s): Valid, insurable driver's license.
- A strong teaching/playing/coaching background in the sport with the ability to provide high level instruction.
- Must have a strong commitment to the academic success of the student-athlete. Manage and treat, student-athletes professionally, respectfully, and courteously.
- Understanding of NCAA Division II rules and regulations.
- Exceptional leadership and strong organizational ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Strong teamwork and supports departmental efforts through collaborative measures and sharing knowledge with others.
- A valid, insurable driver's license is required, with ability to travel.
- Ability to represent the philosophy and educational goals of American International College in a thorough and professional manner.
- Understands, values and respect diversity within the team and fosters an inclusive and supportive environment.
AIC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.