Penn State Schuylkill Campus has an immediate opening for the position of Men’s and Women’s Head Golf Coach. Penn State Schuylkill is a member of the Penn State University Athletic Conference (PSUAC), National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), and the United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA). This is a part-time position reporting to the Director of Athletics.
The Head Coach handles the organization and administration of all phases of a comprehensive Golf program, including practice and game preparation, recruitment of qualified student-athletes, scheduling, academic monitoring, driving a van, and team fundraising.
- A Baccalaureate degree is required.
- An ability to effectively motivate student-athletes is essential, and a demonstrated commitment to high academic standards, healthy lifestyles, demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to manage team dynamics, and a commitment to NAIA, USCAA, PSUAC, and NCAA regulations.
- Successful background in coaching Golf and playing experience preferred.
- The successful candidate should provide evidence of the ability to build a winning program consistent with the values of the NAIA, USCAA, PSUAC, and the mission of Penn State Schuylkill Campus. An understanding of, and commitment to, PSUAC, NAIA, USCAA, and NCAA Rules and Regulations is required.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact 814-865-1473.