- Teaching life skills and sportsmanship.
- Supporting the athlete's schooling, grades, and attendance.
- Overseeing eligibility - Registering each individual athlete for games and deciding who will be competing.
- Designing workouts that will prepare the athletes for competition.
- Recognizing which events each individual will participate in to benefit both them and the team.
- Continue learning more and updating techniques.
- Organizing and overseeing conditioning, practices, and games.
- Knowing the rules and regulations of the sport.
- Attending coaches' meetings.
- Issuing and collecting uniforms.
- Providing forms and information on athletes to the athletic director.
Sevier School District is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other protected class. Reasonable accommodation will be made as appropriate to enable any employee or applicant for employment to safely and properly perform the job applied for as requested and as appropriate. Sevier School District reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications.