This is a responsible position that requires working with students, faculty, administrators and parents in the implementation of the golf program. The work is under the direction of the Athletic Director and involves general overall responsibility for the total golf program.
- Required Experience or Training.
- Valid Type 03, 09 or 10 Illinois State Teaching Certificate or ASEP or NFHS Certification
- Knowledge of the sport.
- Previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport.
- Directs and assumes general responsibility for the total golf program.
- Demonstrates supervisory and organizational skills associated with the implementation of a quality program.
- Demonstrates cooperation, friendliness and enthusiasm toward students, faculty, fellow coaches, and the public sector.
- Demonstrates strong public relations skills.
- Motivates fellow coaches and student athletes by example
- Plans, coordinates, supervises, and conducts a football program based on the latest evidence of knowledge and skill about the game.