- Handle all aspects of budget preparation and management for the program.
- Work with admissions to enroll student athletes, monitor academic progress, and support pursuit of graduation.
- Coordinate an effective program of recruiting, retaining, and graduating highly skilled student athletes.
- Coordinate the golf program in balance with the student-athlete's academic, athletic and social development with the focus of attention on the well-being of the student athlete.
- Expand and coach the golf program to encompass a men and women's team.
- Assume responsibility for the annual scheduling of competitive matches and the corresponding travel arrangements.
- Assume full responsibility for all home events.
- Responsible for raising private funds for the golf program and contributing to the department's marketing, promotion, public relations and development plan.
- A combination of experience and education will be considered.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience coaching at the collegiate level is preferred, and extensive high school experience will also be considered.