Performs a broad range of duties to sustain the maintenance of the golfing program. The position consists of the coordination of all aspects relative to the golfing program such as the purchasing of equipment, inventory of uniforms, budgeting of funds allocated to the program, the management of letters of intent, updating of stats within the NHS College web site, providing updates concerning media relations and any other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducting and organization of all practice sessions and coach scheduled meets.
- Responsible for coordinating all fundraising activities associated with the Golf Program.
- Maintaining and providing updated player and team stats to the NHSC website throughout the golf season.
- Ensuring student athletes apply for admission and submit necessary documentation by deadlines listed.
- Monitor weekly student-athletes’ academic progress while coordinating mandatory study tables with the Assistant Coach.
- Responsible for active recruitment of student-athletes.
- Must have a working knowledge of golf and have previous coaching experience and/or collegiate playing experience.
- Must have experience in prevention and care of athletic injuries.
- An acceptable motor vehicle record. A copy will need to be submitted upon application.