Essential Job Functions:
- Develop match schedules, team stats, team travel, and budget manager for (fall & spring) golf program.
- Recruits athletes via email, phone calls, and traveling to various tournaments and golf matches to select talented golf players.
- Develops daily practice plan for athletes including strength and conditioning training (fall & spring)
- Fundraise for golf program.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Working knowledge gained from experience running a successful golf program.
- Strong communication skills and ability to persuade prospective athletes to attend WSCC.
- Two or more years of coaching golf.
- Up-to-date knowledge of NJCAA, TCCAA, and appropriate TN Board of Regents’ policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to operate state vehicle.