The Head Golf Coach’s responsibilities include evaluating students’ performance, encourage the pursuit of Associate’s Degrees for your players, recruit and retain student-athletes, ensure that all Golf equipment is in good working order, and educating students on Golf strategies and good sportsmanship. You should also maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Leading in developing and improving various Golf skills.
- Assessing students’ Golf skills to determine areas in need of improvement. Coordinating NJCAA schedule
- Developing innovative ways to assist beginner or younger in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Identifying the learning styles that work best for each student and adapting all coaching methods accordingly.
- Providing a secure and productive learning environment for students.
- Scheduling meetings with students’ to discuss their progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education, Sports Management, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Golf Coach or Instructor.
- Sound knowledge of various coaching techniques.
- The ability to motivate students.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A passion for Golf.