The Head Golf Coach is expected to direct the day-to-day operation and development of the program at Albertus Magnus College. The Head Coach is accountable for building the requisite roster size and developing a student-athlete recruitment plan to ensure the long-term sustainability and competitiveness of an appropriate roster.
- Initiates the process of recruiting and promoting the formation of a women’s golf program for no later than the 2025-26 academic year but potentially as soon as the 2024- 25 academic year.
- Develops and implements a daily practice plan to ensure proper preparation for intercollegiate competition.
- Provides contest preparation by scouting opponents.
- Promotes the visions and values of Albertus Magnus College by emphasizing the experience and education of each student-athlete as the most important component of intercollegiate athletic participation.
- Supervises assistant coaches and provides feedback for continued growth and development.
- Represent their respective program during coaches’ meetings.
- Provides a year-round strength and conditioning program tailored towards the individual sport.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Knowledge of collegiate rules and demonstrated compliance with said rules.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a student-athlete or coach of the sport(s).
- General understanding of the recruiting process at the college level.
- A demonstrated commitment to the NCAA Division III philosophy regarding the student-
- athlete experience.