- Oversees the Golf program for grades 9-12.
- Incorporates and promotes a positive environment that promotes self-esteem, high values, and life-long learning in participants.
- Interacts with staff, students, parents, media and public in a positive and appropriate manner.
- Selects and supervises assistant coaches following District hiring procedures.
- Plans lessons and practices to provide a reasonable progression of activities appropriate to the maturity and condition of the participants.
- Maintains past practice plans and other applicable documents on file.
- Monitors pre- and post-practices, events, and all trips.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skill in the use of technology to enhance instruction and communication.
- Ability to obtain and maintain first aid and CPR certification upon employment.
- Ability to properly apply first aid and emergency care procedures.
- Ability to meet, communicate and monitor for a high standard of safety regulations.
- Knowledge of the techniques and skills required to participate in Golf.
- Ability to complete the high school Mentor program.
- Ability to maintain effective professional relationships with staff, students and parents.
- Ability to follow directions.