The Head Golf Coach/Professor shall be responsible to the Director of Athletics.
The duties and responsibilities shall be, but not limited to, the following:
1) To recruit players;
2) To conduct all practices of the golf team;
3) To coach the team for all duals and tournament play;
4) To provide academic counseling and advisement for all team players;
5) To prepare all budgets related to the golf team;
6) To schedule all competition for golf team;
7) To coordinate and plan all team travel.
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred.
- All degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution.
- Successful community college coaching experience preferred.
- Applicant must be committed to excellence in coaching.