The Palmyra Area School District has an immediate opening for our Head High School Baseball Coach. The successful candidate is responsible for planning and directing the conditioning, training, and performance of our student-athletes in a manner consistent with the core values of the Palmyra Area School District. The successful candidate will be a person of integrity and character and have a passion for teaching and coaching baseball.
- A minimum of two (2) years advanced knowledge of coaching baseball required.
- Ability to interact and motivate student-athletes of varying skill levels.
- Evidence of effective leadership.
- Must be student-oriented and organized.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Internal applicants are required to submit a resume and letter of consideration to Mr. Brian S. Weidler, Athletic Director.
- External applicants are required to submit a coaching resume, letter of interest, two (2) letters of recommendation, and current background checks (PA Child Abuse, PA Criminal History, FBI Fingerprint) to Mr. Brian S. Weidler, Athletic Director.