The Head High School Golf should possess a working knowledge of all aspects of the sport of golf. Outstanding interpersonal skills and enjoys working with middle school students. Begins in August.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ, regular attendance at a Bible-believing and preaching church.
- Must be in agreement with the CSAGH Statement of Faith.
- 2 years of golf coaching experience preferred.
- Competence in supervising and training high school athletes in the game of golf.
- Willing to regularly grow as a coach through professional development / coaching clinics.
- Enthusiastic, patient, outgoing personality and relates well to middle school students.
- Lead the team and the assistant coaching staff daily.
- Provide vision, leadership, and oversight of the High School Golf team.
- Effective communication regularly with the School's Administrative Team, Athletic Director, Athletics/Booster Club, Parents, and Team.
- Create a culture of excellence teaching life lessons based on Biblical principles to all of the athletes.
- Emphasize teamwork, mutual respect, Christian character, and team chemistry from the lens of God's Word.
- Lead an early season parent meeting.
- Competence in coaching the sport while being able to balance the psychology of coaching.