- Carry out the objectives of the volleyball program as Head Coach as outlined by the Athletic Director.
- Fulfill administrative, program coordination, and developmental duties.
- Instruct participants in individual, group and team techniques, tactics, and physical training.
- To implement teaching and coaching philosophies consistent with the KBSD and the WIAA mission.
- Possess current First Aid/CPR cards. Be versed in preventative health and training standards.
- Meet and maintain coaching standards as determined by the KBSD and the WIAA.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Coaching experience in the sport.
Kiona-Benton City School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.