Head Junior High Girls Lacrosse coach will work in tangent with the Head Varsity Girls Lacrosse coach to enhance the CHCA Girls Lacrosse program This includes planning, developing, mentoring, and leading student-athletes and coaching staff in the program.
- Prepare and implement a plan to develop student athletes.
- Invest time to build relationships with players, coaches at all levels.
- Be willing to learn and work collectively with the Head Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach.
- Maintain compliance with OHSAA rules and regulations.
- Maintain a 'Win Twice' culture on and off the playing field.
- Must be committed to developing student-athletes physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Strong communication and organizational skills is a must.
- Experience coaching at the high school, club or collegiate level is desired.
- Seeking individuals who will bring great energy and enthusiasm as well as strong Christian leadership skills.
- Comfortable working in a multi-denominational community.