Greenwich Academy seeks an outstanding coach to lead its JV lacrosse team. The Head JV Coach will work to develop players in the school’s highly competitive lacrosse program working in conjunction with other coaches on staff. Coaches at Greenwich Academy are passionate about their sports and dedicated to the health and well-being of their athletes above all else.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior lacrosse coaching experience, specifically in club or school level.
- Ability to organize and administer training plans and to direct practices.
- Exceptional communication and motivational skills
- Ability to establish positive relationships with our community.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent personal character.
- Expertise and motivation to assist athletes hoping to continue their careers in college.