- Support the Hillsboro School District athletic objective, policy of interscholastic athletics, and Hillsboro School District Athletic Code.
- The District believes that extra-curricular activities are an integral part of school life.
- All students, regardless of their ability, should take part if possible to be able to grow physically, intellectually, and socially through participation.
- Coaches organize and conduct the athletic programs to meet the needs of the school district and their participants.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of the sport, coaching techniques, and student supervision.
- Ability and willingness to effectively communicate in verbal and written modes with
student/athletes, parents, assistant coaches, and other school staff.
- Ability and willingness to perform coaching responsibilities in accordance with school and
- District procedures and policies.
- Must have current CPR/First Aid certification.
- Must have current Concussion Management and other trainings required by the OSAA.
- Maintain integrity of confidential information relating to students, staff, or District patrons.
- The ability to work harmoniously with others and collaborate solutions to concerns.
- Successfully pass background check.