The Head Coach is responsible for team and coaching staff compliance to Department, institutional, conference, and NCAA rules and bylaws which govern the program. This includes monitoring student-athlete conduct to ensure the behavior of the athletes reflects favorably on the program, the Department, the College, and on the students themselves.
- High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated sport knowledge and high school playing experience as a minimum.
- One to three years of high school head coach or college coaching as an assistant or head coach.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in athletic related field; coaching certifications.
- Collegiate competitive playing experience.
- Three to five years of experience as a collegiate assistant coach or head coach.
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any educational program or activity that they operate, which extends to admission and employment.