The Head Coach - Men's and Women's Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field is responsible for all aspects of coordinating and maintaining a competitive, fully compliant NCAA Division III, North Atlantic Conference (NAC) collegiate level cross country and track & field program.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1-3 yrs of in-season, college-level competitive track and cross country coaching experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer and web-related skills.
- Valid unrestricted driver's license.
- Masters degree.
- 1 - 3 yrs collegiate level competitive track/cross country experience.
- Effective and demonstrated, recruiting and retention skills.
- CPR / First Aid Certification.